- This fragrance was released in 2002. It is considered one of the amazing ones that balance oriental and fougere. The perfume opens up with a citrusy and minty notes laced with soft and mild spicy notes. The middle notes are very rich and will stand out with the beautiful floral blend. It dries down to a very gourmand and irresistible warm notes.
- Top notes: Cardamom, Lemon, and Mint
- Middle notes: Cedarwood, Cyclamen, Lily of the Valley, and Sandalwood
- Base notes: Incense, Musk, Patchouli, Tonka Beans, Vanilla, and Praline
Jacomo Rouge EDT for Men – 100ML
- Pay securely With Visa, MasterCard, or Cash on delivery
- Genuine product
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.